Singapore Last updated 9 months ago SGD 3000 - 6000
JobKred is a digital workforce and skills development platform that helps individuals and organisations stay relevant and future-ready for the rapid changes in today’s economy.
Using Big Data and AI, JobKred scans online labour market information to decode the relationships between jobs and skills and understand the latest developments in the world of work.
With this information, JobKred provides businesses and countries with a workforce transformation platform, empowering employees and citizens with AI recommendations to personalise their learning and receive career recommendations.
Saving up to 90 per cent of the time and cost that traditional approaches take, clients can get started on transforming and future-proofing their people and company in as little as a week.
JobKred works with companies across multiple industries, from SMEs to Fortune 50 companies, and has played a role on the national stage as the intelligence behind Singapore’s national jobs portal, MyCareersFuture.sg. Internationally, JobKred has worked with UNESCO, World Bank and the Asian Development Bank to conduct workforce development projects using its technologies, with the results aiding the policy-making processes in various countries for higher education, vocational education and lifelong learning.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is passionate about integrating art of design with the power of programming. Your responsibility is to translate UI/UX mockups/wireframes to actual code that will produce friendly visual elements of the application. You will work with the designer/tester to understand and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop responsive user-facing application, progressively enhance and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Writing robust, highly scalable and reusable code
- Optimize application delivery for low latency and scalability
- Develop secure and extensive user-end input validation
- Manage and maintain web/mobile assets such as images pre-processing and compressing
- Acitvely collaborate and communicate with other key team members
BS in Computer Science or equivalent skills and experience
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Mastery of any front-end framework such as AngularJS/EmberJS/BackboneJS/KnockoutJS/DurandalJS/ReactJS/VeuJS
- Familiarity on front-end optimization, testing, troubleshooting and caching strategies
- Basic understanding of server-side lifecycle, JSON and RESTful web services
Good to know:
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Thorough understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.