Singapore Last updated 1 week ago SGD 3000 - 6000
JobKred is a career management platform that aims to help jobseekers make informed career decisions and guide them throughout their desired career path. We use data science to match candidates and companies, close skills gap and help navigate the changing future of work.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is passionate about integrating art of design with the power of programming. Your responsibility is to translate UI/UX mockups/wireframes to actual code that will produce friendly visual elements of the application. You will work with the designer/tester to understand and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop responsive user-facing application, progressively enhance and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Writing robust, highly scalable and reusable code
- Optimize application delivery for low latency and scalability
- Develop secure and extensive user-end input validation
- Manage and maintain web/mobile assets such as images pre-processing and compressing
- Acitvely collaborate and communicate with other key team members
BS in Computer Science or equivalent skills and experience
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Mastery of any front-end framework such as AngularJS/EmberJS/BackboneJS/KnockoutJS/DurandalJS/ReactJS/VeuJS
- Familiarity on front-end optimization, testing, troubleshooting and caching strategies
- Basic understanding of server-side lifecycle, JSON and RESTful web services
Good to know:
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Thorough understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.