Fullstack Web Developer
Singapore Singapore Last updated 8 months ago SGD 3000 - 8000
JobKred is a career management platform that aims to help jobseekers make informed career decisions and guide them throughout their desired career path. We use data science to match candidates and companies, close skills gap and help navigate the changing future of work.
JobKred is a job matching platform that matches candidates and companies. Our algorithm scans your skills, preferred jobs and work experience, then find the best fit jobs for you. JobKred helps make the job hunting process hassle-free for job seekers.
JobKred is seeking a talented Full-Stack Web Developer to develop robust, web-based applications. This is an opportunity for an ambitious developer to help create and implement systems from the ground up as a valued member of a supportive and close-knit team. You will work closely with other developers and the users of the systems, with the reward of seeing your creations impact strategically important projects as you solve challenging problems for which existing systems and solutions do not exist.
Why work with us?
- Impactful mission. Work fills up a large part of our lives. We believe that by helping people find their dream jobs and careers, we can make a huge and positive impact on the society.
- Challenging project. Building a complex product, working on a project that has long term potential, using multiple methods and approaches to solve problems both in product and marketing, are what drives us daily.
- Technical team. From marketing to UI/UX, our entire team is highly data-driven and technically proficient, so you will be working with people that understand and appreciate the importance of your role.
- Collaborative atmosphere. We believe in helping each other as much as possible - no politics, finger-pointing, freeloaders or talkers. We share ideas, teach each other complementary skills and work together to get the job done.
- Research, design and develop highly scalable web applications and web services using technology stacks that include SOAP or REST API etc.
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code with collaborative versioning framework such as GIT or SVN.
- Maintain, analyze logs and manage backend infrastructure to ensure application runs in low-latency and high-availability environment.
Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in programming language such as PHP, Ruby, Java, Python or C++
- Familiar with relational database, object relational mapper (ORM) libraries and model-view-controller (MVC) framework
- Experienced working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as EC2, S3, RDS, IAM, CloudFront and DynamoDB
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and debugging skills is a big plus
- Implement new features, code refactoring and bug fixing
- Managing application lifecycle and ecosystem
- Maintaining infrastructure and server uptime
Perks and Benefits
- Unlimited career opportunities and growth potential within a thriving and growing group
- Flexible schedule