JobKred is a digital workforce and skills development platform that helps individuals and organisations stay relevant and future-ready for the rapid changes in today’s economy.
Using Big Data and AI, JobKred scans online labour market information to decode the relationships between jobs and skills and understand the latest developments in the world of work.
With this information, JobKred provides businesses and countries with a workforce transformation platform, empowering employees and citizens with AI recommendations to personalise their learning and receive career recommendations.
Saving up to 90 per cent of the time and cost that traditional approaches take, clients can get started on transforming and future-proofing their people and company in as little as a week.
JobKred works with companies across multiple industries, from SMEs to Fortune 50 companies, and has played a role on the national stage as the intelligence behind Singapore’s national jobs portal, MyCareersFuture.sg. Internationally, JobKred has worked with UNESCO, World Bank and the Asian Development Bank to conduct workforce development projects using its technologies, with the results aiding the policy-making processes in various countries for higher education, vocational education and lifelong learning.
JobKred is a job matching platform that matches candidates and companies. Our matching algorithm scans your skills and work experience, then send you the best fit jobs suitable for you, so you can sit back and relax while the jobs look for you!
Find out more at www.jobkred.com/companies/jobkred
We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join us as a Data Scientist in Singapore.
- Impactful mission. Work fills up a large part of our lives. We believe that by helping people find their dream jobs and careers, we can make a huge and positive impact on peoples lives.
- Challenging project. Dealing with massive data sets, working on a project that has long term potential, using multiple methods and approaches to solve problems both in product and marketing, are what drives us daily.
- Data-driven team. From marketing to UI/UX, our entire team is highly data-driven and analytical, so you will be working with people that understand and appreciate the importance of your role.
- Collaborative atmosphere. We believe in helping each other as much as possible - no politics, finger-pointing, freeloaders or talkers. We share ideas, teach each other complementary skills and work together to get the job done.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Developing predictive models on large-scale datasets to address various problem by leveraging on advanced statistical modeling, network analysis, machine learning and data mining techniques.
- Engage in both exploratory data analysis and predictive models to identify data trends and anomalies.
- Work closely with experts across the field to optimize and iterate working models.
Skills and Experiences:
- Deep understanding of complex system, statistical modeling, machine learning and data mining concept
- Knowledge of ETL, ANOVA, Natural Language Processing, clustering, statistical inference and multivariate analysis
- Track record of solving problems with analysis tools such as Matlab or R
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python, Java and C