AGROCORP INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD
What We Do
• Liaise with stakeholders to identify areas where SF/FF could improve the workflow of the organisation
• Identify and analyze technological developments, functional demands and organizational requirements and translate these into concepts and designs.
• Define test specifications and perform testing of new salesforce deliverables
• Perform maintenance on infrastructure and salesforce applications
• Documenting and reporting of test analysis results.
• In-charge of all ERP(CTRM/Acctg) software
• Fix patches in current SF/FF before new CTRM in place (and follow ups with SF/FF solution team on issues)
• Identify current workflow/process department wise and document into SOP
• Formalize user requirement report for RFP to send to CTRM providers
• Propose suitable CTRM/Acctg solution to fit business requirement.
• Document Management System
• Ensure integration between CTRM & Acc software is well taken care to avoid missing info.
• Accurate & smooth data migration from current SF/FF to new system.
• Support users on their daily issues & organize continuous training.
• Database/Master record management
• Daily CTRM/Acctg recon after go live
• For treasury (bank limits, cash flow planning and fx) module, to advise if EKA/future CTRM can support else propose solution
• Integrations with 3rd systems e.g. Bloomberg, broker statements, bank statements, etc.
• Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
• 3 years experiences in the development of Salesforce solutions.
• Building, developing and working on technological concepts, systems and applications
• Experience in end to end implementation and writing object-oriented programming language APEX
• Familiar with usage of Conga, Rollups etc.